We are located in a small township called Borve, 4 miles from Portree and 50 mins from the Skye Bridge. We are centrally located making it easy for you to access and explore our beautiful island.
Our postcode is IV51 9PE but covers many houses.
To arrive at our door, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS.
Directions From Skye Bridge
- Continue on the A87 to Portree
- Once you arrive in Portree, immediately after Portree High School, take the slight left (still A87) to Uig
- Take the 2nd exit at the roundabout and continue on the A87 to Uig / Dunvegan
- After 3 miles, you will see a right turn for Borve, 'Do Not Turn Right'. Continue for 0.5 mile.
- On the right you will see a sign for Moorside Rooms and Moorside Cottages.
- Turn right here and then immediately left.
Directions From Uig Ferry
- We are 12.5 miles/20 mins drive from the ferry terminal
- Take the A87 towards Portree.
- Continue on the A87
- After just over 12 miles you will pass the Dunvegan junction. We are the first house on the left 0.5 miles after the junction.
- On the left you will see a sign for Moorside Rooms and Moorside Cottages.
- Turn left and then immediately left