Your booking is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Check in time is between 5pm and 8pm. We understand some visitors may arrive slightly later due to ferry times etc. This is not a problem. Just let us know in advance, otherwise the room will be available to re-let.
- Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 9.30am.
- We realise that unforeseen circumstances can arise and we will endeavour to be as helpful as possible during these times to try and avoid charging cancellation costs. We ask that guests contact us as early as possible if they need to cancel so we can try to re-let your room/s.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee your booking.
- Cancellation Policies
Booked Direct - we offer free cancellation up until 2 days of arrival. Guests will be charged 50% the total price if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
Booked via Online Travel Agent (OTA) – 50% Cancellations charges apply if the booking is cancelled 30 days before arrival. Please refer to your OTA Booking Confirmation for full details e.g. Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia
- Non-arrivals will be charged the full 100% for the duration of the booking (applies to all bookings).
- Should we need to cancel your booking, we will contact you as early as possible. If applicable, we will refund any deposit paid.
- To comply with our house & business insurance NO COOKING is allowed in the rooms, this includes small cooking appliances e.g. rice cooker, multi cooker, steamer etc
- No children under the age of 16 years old are to be left alone in the house without a responsible adult.
- We do not offer cooking facilities or laundry services.
- We are a non-smoking household.
- Any guests refusing to comply with these requirements or displays any other unacceptable behaviours that could cause harm or offend others will be asked to leave. Account will be required to be settled before departure and no refund offered.
- Board basis is Room Only but a Free Complimentary Continental Breakfast is provided in your room for your first morning. This is not available for the rest of your stay.
- Please take care of our home. We understand that accidents can happen and if it does, please let us know straight away so we can act quickly.
- Moorside is our home and we warmly welcome you into it but please remember to be respectful to it, to us and to our other guests.
- We do not normally charge for breakages, but we reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
- Plenty of guest parking spaces are available out the front overlooking the garden. We are not responsible for any damage or theft to vehicles or contents.
- Please check that your booking confirmation is correct. We are unable to accept additional guests that exceed our room occupancy levels.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.